Everlay is committed to the protection of personal data and the privacy of Users, professionals, partners, suppliers, potential customers and third parties, in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the "Law"), its Regulations, makes available this Privacy Notice (the "Privacy Notice") to enforce your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (the "ARCO Rights").
The words identified with initial capital letter in this Privacy Noticeand that are not defined in it will have the same meaning that is attributed tothem in the Terms and Conditions of this Website.
Responsible and Address
Everlay Group, LLC ("Everlay") with address at 1900 N Bayshore Dr Suite 1A #136-2005, Miami, Florida, United States of America is responsible for the collection, storage, use, handling, exploitation of the transfer and/or disposition of personal data.
Personal Data Collected
You can browse the Website without providing personal data, however, onthe Website you can voluntarily provide your data to make a query, contact usor request us to contact the User.
The personal data we may collect correspond to the following categories:
- Identification and contact data: full name, company name and company or organization (if applicable), country, address, date of birth, telephone number, email, image, official identification, description of the project for which it will require access to the Website or contact Everlay and any additional information that the User provides to Everlay. To accredit the legal representation of a legal entity, Everlay may collect the name, date of birth, contact telephone number, official identification, information and documentation to prove the personality and powers of the legal representative following applicable legislation and any documentation and information to prove their personality, legal capacity and powers.
- Labor data:position, address, email, telephone number, email.
- Demographic data:including those relating to the geographical location of the device on which you enter the Website.
Everlay may collect any personal data of any nature that the owner voluntarily provides to Everlay by any means, printed, digital (electronic), optical or any other technology known or to be known of any other nature, as well as any personal information contained in the documentation provided to Everlay regarding the processing of your data.
The User consents to Everlay collecting copies of the receipts and/or documents related to the personal data specified in this section, as determined by Everlay.
Information Entered by the User to the Website
Any information that constitutes personal data and that the User voluntarily enters on the Website and/or that they send or share by any other means to Everlay and/or that is provided by the User. The User must refrain from entering or providing sensitive personal data on the Website and/or by any other means.
When do we collect information?
Everlay will collect information: (i) when the User enters contact information on the Website www.everlay.com, (ii) when they provide their data by email, SMS messages and/or any other electronic, optical, sound, visual means known or to be known, and (iii) when they provide their data directly and personally to Everlay.
The Website may provide you with the ability to redirect you to social networking services, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, among others, you need to know that Everlay does not control these social networking services and we do not establish privacy settings or rules regarding how your data will be used on such websites. We strongly recommend that before entering your data on these pages review their respective privacy notices for more information on how your personal data will be handled. Therefore, Everlay will not be responsible for the handling of personal data that you voluntarily enter on these pages.
Purpose of the Use of Personal Data
Everlay may use your personal data for various purposes, which willdepend on the circumstances in which they are collected, so they are indicated:
- To verify your identity.
- To prove your identity, personality, and legal capacity in case of being the legal representative of a legal entity.
- To answer your questions and comments.
- To keep in touch.
- Exercise of the legal actions that Everlay deems necessary for the correct defense of its interests.
- Manage the legal relationship between Everlay and the User per the services offered by Everlayand the Terms and Conditions.
- Comply with the legislation and regulations applicable to Everlay, as well as the attention to the requirements of competent authorities.
- Generate statistics and market analysis.
- To protect and/or defend the rights and property of Everlay and its confidential information.
- Maintain and safeguard the security of the Website as well as that of the Users.
- Provide you with customer service regarding any functionality of the Website and provide you with better service by responding to your customer service requests.
- To contact you viaSMS, call or email with product information, offers, promotions and information.
- To request ratings and reviews of our services.
Transfer of Personal Data
Everlay may transfer your personal data to third parties, within the transfers that we can make and the User authorizes are:
I. Controlled companies, subsidiaries, affiliates under the control of Everlay or a parent company or any other company of the same Everlay group.
II. Competent authorities to safeguard the public interest or for the administration ofj ustice. For the recognition, exercise, or defense of a judicial process.
III. In any case, specifically provided for in the Law.
Mechanisms to Request Non-Use of Your Personal Data
If you do not agree with any of the points expressed in this PrivacyNotice and do not want your personal data to be processed for any or all of thepurposes, you may express your refusal to do so by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
As the owner of the personal data, the User has the right to have access to the personal data we have about you, either to request its Rectification,Cancellation or Opposition – the ARCO Rights – under the provisions of the Law.Likewise, you can revoke or limit the consent that you have given us for the processing of your personal data. You must consider that the revocation of your consent will mean that Everlay will no longer be able to provide you with anyService.
What are Cookies? – Cookies are small text files saved in the browser of each User's device to save certain information or image files, such as pixels.Each time you enter the Website from the same device, the information stored in the Cookies will be transmitted to the Website. Using the information saved and transmitted returned to the websites you acknowledge that you have previously accessed said website. Everlay uses such information to design and display theWebsite optimally according to preferences.
Category of Cookies – The cookies that we can use according to their purpose and function are (i) performance, (ii) functional, (iii) advertising, (iv) preferences, (v) security, (vi) processes, (vii) session state, (viii)Analytics, (ix) own and/or third parties, (x) persistent and session, (xi) technical, personalization and analysis.
Deactivation or elimination of Cookies – The User has the possibility, at his free choice, to configure the browser from which they access the Website so that Cookies are not stored on their device and/or that it asks him on each occasion if they agree or not with Cookies being enabled. Likewise, you can delete when you consider the Cookies that were enabled. Each browser has different functions and options so you can observe and configure the above inits configurations. However, consider in general, that disabling Cookies may result in the limitation or restrictions of functions on the Website.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may undergo modifications and/or updates which will be communicated to you through the Website www.everlay.com.
When the User visits, enters and/or accesses the Website, they give Everlay their consent for the processing of his personal data by this Privacy Notice.